Friday, October 15, 2010

40 Beauty Questions

I'd love to read your answers, feel free to comment me your responses! :)

1) How many times do you wash your face daily?Once at night
2) What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo)I am not really sure? I feel like my T-Zone is oily, and the rest of my skin is more normal, maybe a little bit dry
3) What is your current facial wash?Clarins exfoliating cleanser
4) Do you exfoliate?Oh yeah. Maybe too much? My cleanser is also a cleanser, however I don't know if that is a problem?
5) What brand do you use?Clarins
6) What moisturizer do you use?Clarins anti-aging moisturizer
7) Do you have freckles?Yes. Especially when I’m tan!!
8) Do you use eye cream?No—I want to start though!
9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?Somewhat. My forehead really breaks out and I get random spots all over my face :l
10) Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?I didn’t ever HAVE to use it, but I tried it just to see 
MAKE-UP
11) What foundation do you use?
I use Bare Minerals powder foundation
12) How about concealer?I haven’t found a perfect concealer yet, so I go back and forth between samples so I can figure out which one works the best.
13) Do you know your undertone color?I would say that I have pink undertones
14) What do you think of fake eyelashes?I wouldn’t wear them every day, but that is because I naturally have pretty long lashes and the extra step is too time consuming for me to do every day. However, I love them for special occasions or for dressing up!
15) Did you know that you are suppose to change your
mascara every 3 months?
Yes I did J
16) What brand of mascara do you use?Once again, this is a product that I am switching between. I used to use drugstore brands, however I really want to try the YSL Faux Cils mascara
17) Sephora or MAC?Hmmmm.. I am more comfortable with MAC, but Sephora has so many brands and fun things to try! Can I pick Nordstrom instead!? J
18) Do you have a MAC Pro-card?No
19) What makeup tools do you use in make up application?I always use brushes
20) Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?I use a MAC paintpot as a primer for my eyes, though also will use Urban Decay Primer Potion and the Nars eye primer
21) For the face?I sometimes use a primer for my face. When I do it is the Bare Minerals primer,  however I want to try the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
22) What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or neutral shade)?I love MAC neutral colors!
23) Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?Neither. But if I do use liner it is a pencil.
24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?I rarely use liner
25) What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?I don’t own any and thought I didn’t like them, but I really want to give them a chance after I saw a girl with a really pretty pigment on and she raved how great they are and long they last
26) Do you use mineral makeup?Yes-it’s the best! J
27) What is your favorite lipstick?I have recently gotten more into lipstick. So far I have been pleased with MAC Cremesheens, though I want to expand to Chanel and YSL
28) How about lipgloss?I like to use MAC glosses.
29) What is your favorite blush to use?I love Chanel blush as well as Nars.
30) Do you buy your makeup on ebay?No
31) Do you like drugstore makeup?I am impartial I suppose. I tend to not buy much drugstore makeup however.
32) Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)I have been a couple times. There is only one that I know of and it is a distance away from where I live.
33) Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?Eh. I think it would be fun but I don’t really have the time.
34) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?I don’t think so
35) Name a makeup crime that you hate?Hmm.. that’s a toughy to think of. I think not wearing any makeup when just a little could add that much more to your look is kind of a crime—I like effort
36) Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow)Oh yes, but I don’t like to do it on myself for an everyday look.
37) Which celebrity always has great make up?I’m not really sure.. I’ll have to start keeping my eyes open for that
38) If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?Toughy. Probably concealer or mascara. Concealer if my face has extra blemishes and mascara if my skin is looking ok.
39) Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?Yes, and I do. I just don’t do it that often ;)
40) Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?Eh. I prefer to have makeup

1 comment:

  1. Here are my answers!

    1) How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice a day
    2) What skin type do you have? (dry, oily, combo)I am not really sure? Oily
    3) What is your current facial wash? Purity by Philosophy and Wrinkle Revenge 2 by DermaDoctor
    4) Do you exfoliate? Yes, once or twice a week.
    5) What brand do you use? I use a few
    6) What moisturizer do you use? Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
    7) Do you have freckles? Nope
    8) Do you use eye cream? I do, but I usually forget :S
    9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I had terrible acne when I was a teenager. Now it is ok but I have big pores so blackheads are an issue...grrr..
    10) Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No. My sister did and it ruined her skin and bleached her pillow case!
    11) What foundation do you use? Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
    12) How about concealer? I use a sephora pallet that has 2 colours, plus a purple tone and a greensish blue tone
    13) Do you know your undertone color? No...maybe pink...
    14) What do you think of fake eyelashes? I like them for special occasions but don't use them daily.
    15) Did you know that you are suppose to change your
    mascara every 3 months? Yes, but I don't :(
    16) What brand of mascara do you use? Cover Girl Lash Blast
    17) Sephora or MAC? Sephora
    18) Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No, there is a MAC at one mall here but I have never gone in.
    19) What makeup tools do you use in make up application? brushes
    20) Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Nope
    21) For the face? Sometimes. I like the Present by Philosophy
    22) What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or neutral shade)? Neutral
    23) Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Liquid
    24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Not often
    25) What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? ooops, I am not sure the difference? I don't wear eyeshadow too often.
    26) Do you use mineral makeup? I have in the past
    27) What is your favorite lipstick? Honestly, I like the Sephora brand!
    28) How about lipgloss? I don't usually wear lipgloss
    29) What is your favorite blush to use? I don't wear it often - I'm pretty fair so I usually use a bit of bronzer.
    30) Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Nope
    31) Do you like drugstore makeup? Yep
    32) Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets): I don't think we have any around here
    33) Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? No
    34) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Don't think so...if I am tired maybe.
    35) Name a makeup crime that you hate? Hmm, I am not sure. I like natural looks so anything crazy and too over the top just isn't for me.
    36) Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow): Sometimes but not always
    37) Which celebrity always has great make up? I don't know...I haven't really noticed...
    38) If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use? Mascara for sure
    39) Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? I do!
    40) Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I think so, but I feel more put together with some on.

    ReplyDelete