Friday, October 15, 2010

Tiffany Blue



Ever since I came across the nail polish from China Glaze called "For Audrey" (in honor of Audrey Hepburn from the movie Breakfast at Tiffanys), I fell in love with the aqua blue color! This color very closely resembles the Tiffany & Co. trademark color, (though the official color is trademarked by T&Co.) and more and more recently I have caught myself thinking of this gorgeous aqua! For this reason, I thought I would leave with you some photos of some "Tiffany" blue pieces from Tiffany&Co jewels themselves!!

What do you think about Tiffany blue!?




Fact: this color is so popular, people will have "Tiffany Blue" themed weddings. This includes their bridesmaids, Tiffany ring box cakes, and of course, the signature color strewn throughout the reception, wedding, etc.

Nail photo from:

No comments:

Post a Comment