Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lanvin &hearts H&M - USA - November 23rd

Who will be lining up for this collection!? I know I will!
I am not sure what I will be purchasing yet, however I do know that I will be making several purchases-
I am really interested in the lipsticks & accessories!
Here are some photos for you all to look at of the pieces that I am digging so far--
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
I love the hanger! I wonder if I could keep it!
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
I love all of the decorations!
lanvin, hm
lanvin, hm
I want a box! But I don't think I will end up buying any shoes.. we shall see!


Will you be buying anything from this collection!?

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the close up photos I really like the bow tie :)
    http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support Shane!
    Though I did not take the photos, they are simply gorgeous and I am glad I was able to share them with someone!

    ReplyDelete