Monday, December 6, 2010

Pretty in Pink

Over the weekend I got a mani/pedi and had been inspired to choose a light pinkish-purplish nail polish.
I decided on this baby pink color
Normally I ALWAYS look to see the title of the color I have on, however after pondering several different pinks, I chose this one and it slipped my mind.
All I know is that this is a China Glaze polish that I will definitely be searching for to find the name

I always tend to gravitate towards pinks as a go-to color. It is girly and my favorite color.
A "do-know-wrong" in my book. :)
However, I have never really chosen baby pinks..until now!
This has definitely become one of my instant go-to favorites!!

What about you- Do you have a go-to color when painting your nails!?

11 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic color! My go to always changes by the season, but right now it's Chinchilly by Essie. It's the perfect shade of greyish beige and looks great with everything!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color and the shape of your nails...when it comes to nail colors, pale pink is my favorite shade...

    Happy December, cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I usually go for a taupe color for pedis and my nails are usually bare but that light pink is perfect for nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink you picked out! Where do you go to get your nails done?

    Also THANK YOU so much for the info on Pinkberry @ Capitol Hill! I am always on Broadway on Sunday. We always go for pho at Pho Cyclo :D

    It's our all time fav. :D :D :D

    I'm always looking for a new place to get a pedicure. I've tried 5-6 places and I have yet to find a fav place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the baby pink on you. :) I am more of a corals/red girl myself.

    xo,
    Casey

    www.blondebargainbabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! You painted it so nice! I like the color, but I also like mocca, nude or navy blue.

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats the perfect shade of pink!

    d e g a i n e

    http://www.fashiondegaine.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I usually go for red. :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!! I've been getting my nails done french in Shallaque lately. It's a jel overlay and doesn't ruin your nails like fake ones do. They last for 3 weeks! It's awesome (: But for Christmas I'll do red (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous color! My go-to color for my toes is a deep gray. For my fingers: clear! I forget to fix them until they've completely chipped off otherwise!

    ReplyDelete