Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010 Make-up Survey


So now that 2010 has come to a close, I thought I would do the 2010 make-up products survey over the things I used most in 2010.

MAKE UP
1. Foundation - Bare Minerals Matte Powder foundation
(However, I preferred just the regular, not the matte)
2. Concealer - Dior concealer (also switching because Dior tests on animals)
3. Blush - Chanel Tweed Rose & Nars Douceur
4. Powder - My powder was my foundation

5. Bronzer - Nars Laguna
6. Highlighter - Nars Albatross
7. Eyeshadow - MAC Shroom, MAC Woodwinked, MAC Soft Brown
8. Brows - None
9. Mascara - Drugstore brands-- now loving MAC Opulash
10. Eyeliner - None really, but on very rare occasions: Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in black
11. Lipstick - MAC anything :)
12. Lipgloss - MAC plushglass ample pink!
13. Nail Polish - Many random polishes by OPI, China Glaze, ZOYA
 I would love if you all told me what YOUR favorite/ most used products of 2010 were!?

10 comments:

  1. Great list of products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list you've done there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. from that list i regularly use OPI and MAC :)

    F. (opinionslave.blogspot.com) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great product list! I want to try everything on that!

    One thing I am typically obsessed with is mascara. I used Dior Show a lot this year. And I also used Tarina Tarantino mascara and eyeliner. I am very impressed with her line! I picked it up to just try it from Sephora and it ends up being one of my favorite brands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the nailpolish!

    http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome list...I love the NARS products the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm all about the MAC eyeshadow too. My go-to color is "mulch".

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog. I am a Nars and MAC fac, too.

    ReplyDelete