Friday, January 21, 2011

OPI: Not So Bora Bora-ing Pink

I got a pedi/mani this past weekend and got this amazing color called Not So Bora Bora-ing Pink by OPI. I absolutely adore OPI's names for their polishes.

I thought that this pink is perfect for this time of year because it is not too light as if it were Spring/Summer, and it is not too dark like the typical Fall/Winter color (I am SO tired of the wet, cold, and dark days!)

This color is actually very unique because in person it has a tiny bit of an iridescent shine to it with these lovely colors as shown in the photo below:
File:Soap Bubble - foliage background - iridescent colours - Traquair 040801.jpg

How about you all, are you all getting tired of the dark colors & ready for Spring?

1 comment:

  1. This is a great pink for nail polish! Love OPI names too!

    I am catching up on your blog posts...I have been behind on my blog reading lately! Love the newest posts and am really enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete