Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ripped Tights: Yay or Nay?

Just last week itsome of my closest girlfriends and I got dressed up and went out to dinner.
It was my 21st and it was so fun! :)

Anyway, back to the point of this post--tights!!
Ripped tights!!Previous to my friends and I meeting for dinner, a couple of them came over to my place to get ready.
Before we even got out of the door, one of my friend's tights got a run and another friend's run got worse!
I can tell you--they were not happy.
However, especially going to a school where the "look" so often is "grunge" or "hipster;" I see girls with holes, rips, and runs in their tights ALL the time-- & they are wearing them like that on purpose!
Personally--I can't stand it.
In fact, when I get even a snag I am bothered beyond belief!
If that is your look and you like it, more power to you :)
 However, it is just not my look
What do you think? Are you into the "run in the tights" look?


1 comment: