Saturday, October 2, 2010

I am IN LOVE..


Chanel Holiday 2010

I am IN LOVE with.. Chanel's Holiday 2010 Collection! As I was browsing blogs this morning I ran across this collection. My jaw literally dropped.
I am a girl that loves makeup and high fashion, though being a college student it is hard for me to fathom spending tons of money on just one lipstick for example!
For this reason, I only own one Chanel product. (It's the Tweed Rose Blush, and IS absolutely amazing.)
However, after looking at this Holiday collection, I will be sure to pick up a few items!
This collection is very pink! Pink blush, a pink (with brown) eye palette, pink lipgloss and my favorite: pink nail polish.
In my opinion, every girly-girl MUST have at least one hot pink polish in their collection, and I definitely think that Chanel's pink polish will be on my wishlist!

image from: (http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-les-tentations-de-chanel-holiday-2010-collection)
                                                                                                                                        
I will leave you all with some LOVELY photos:
(images from: http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2010/10/sneak-peek-chanel-holiday-2010-makeup.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment